Weekend Warrior - Videos to get you stoked!

Have you read Steph Davis's book, High Infatuation?

The memory of reading this book is pretty vivid as far as book-remembering goes. This is probably because I read it two years ago on a plane ride from Chicago to Munich, and finished it in 6 hours without putting it down. I didn't even use the bathroom or eat. I don't think I've read any book in my adult life in one sitting like that.

Yes, it was that good. It's way too cliche to say a book is inspiring, but I'm going to do it anyway: this book was inspiring. Steph Davis's writing is open, beautiful, and candid. It's a wonderful conglomeration of climbing, travel, life, love, loss, gain, fear, and dogs. I encourage you to 1) enjoy these videos (that never get old in my opinion) and 2) check out her blog.

Steph Davis: So In Control from Prana Living on Vimeo.



Salathe Wall from steph davis on Vimeo.